Tools For Responsible Play
At Mido Lotto, we are committed to helping you play the lottery responsibly. For some users, gambling of any type is or can become a problem. We’ve included the following tools and resources to manage the way you play and ensure a healthy, fun environment.
You may view these settings in the Help section of your Mido Lotto Account
Set Your Spending Limits
Lower the spending limits on your account below the standard amount we set. Once you’ve set them, they can’t be raised for 7 days.
Suspend your play by applying a self-exclusion to your account permanently or for a period of time of your choosing.
How it works:
- You decide how long to be excluded
- We ensure you are no longer able to play during the period
- You are unsubscribed from all marketing communications
- Your Autoplays and Advance orders are deactivated
- Any winnings or outstanding orders will be returned to you
- You can withdraw any balances on your account
Need Additional Help?
If you need additional support or are wondering if you have a gambling problem, The National Council on Problem Gambling provides a range of resources on their website as well as their free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year hotline.
For additional resources, SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.